Za’atar Broiled Figs w/Pecans & Goat Cheese Honey Ice Cream | The Bojon Gourmet
Happy 2 Year Adoptiversary to my Luna—easily the best and most important thing in my life. Feels like it was just yesterday I brought her home from the shelter. I got some special treats from #biscuitsdogboutique for my spoiled baby! “Are you sure I can eat these? Are you really sure they’re for me?” Love her so much 😘🐶
Sweet Basil Lassi
Submitted to MasterChef by jerryjamesstone
Sometimes the best recipes are just the simplest. Frothy, crisp, and refreshing, this lassi brings a Thai-twist to the traditional yogurt based drink. And don’t worry, no Thai basil is required.
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (conventional or rice)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 5 fresh mint leaves
1. Add half of the yogurt, half of the milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, the basil leaves and the mint leaves to a blender. Blend well and pour into an ice filled glass.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, and blend well.
3. Pour the blended lassi into the glass, creating the floated look. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!